Simply planter for Hens and Chicks!
There are many ways to make planters for this plant.
Take a pair of old shoes or just one and place soil within. Then plant. That simple. You can also use boots, flower pots, bowls, and much more. Use your imagination.
DIY Simply Made is looking for more bloggers to share their wonderful crafts, DIY projects, decoration ability and more! We are also looking for reviewers for books, movies, and products. Must give a fair and honest review. If interested contact us at diysimplymade at yahoo dot com. No Spam please. Put blog in subject line.
Cooking method: Indirect Heat
Suggested wood: Hickory, oak, maple
Cooking time: 3 hours
Let rest: 20 Minutes
Total Fat: 8 g
Sat Fat: 4 g
Pro: 54 g
Carbs: 9 g
Fiber: 0 g
Sodium: 354 mg
Chol: 164 mg
- 2 tsp brown mustard
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast (4lbs)
- 4 TBSP butter
- 3 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP honey
- Build a charcoal fire on one side of your grill, leaving the other side empty. This will create the area with indirect heat.
- In separate small bowls combine wet rub and dry rub, mix well.
- Apply wet rub to entire turkey breast, coating thoroughly, then sprinkle dry rub over the turkey as well.
- When cooker reaches 250 place turkey breast on grill, away from heat and cook for 2 ½ hours.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan and stir in maple syrup and honey.
- After 2 ½ hours, coat turkey breast with half the glaze; cook for an additional 15 minutes, then coat turkey with remaining glaze.
- Cook 15 minutes more, or until internal temperature of thickest part of breast reaches 165.
- Remove turkey from grill and let rest under tented foil for 15 – 20 minutes before carving.
Why go to the beach when you can have the hair for free!
Items you’ll need:
- 8 oz of warm water
- 1/2 tsp coconut conditioner
- 2 tsp Epsom salt
- 1 tsp of unscented gel
- measuring spoon
- spray bottle
- Mix water, conditioner, Epsom salt, and gel into funnel.
- Spray into hair and enjoy!
*I added more conditioner to mine because my hair dries out to easy. Also, I made a larger batch since I have really thick hair.8