Why would you put pine cones in the oven? Well for a few reasons. Why pay for them at store prices when you can get them for free? Pine cones have sap, and it’s important to remove the sap. Also, you never know what maybe lurking in your pine cones and you don’t want the lurkers to invade your home. This is a simply way to take care of the sap and lurkers.
Items you’ll need:
- Pine cones
- Baking sheets or throw away ones
- Tin foil for baking sheets
- Heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Bake about 20 minutes. (time varies)
- Be careful while removing them from the oven.
- NEVER leave them unattended.