What you’ll need:
- 8 Cups of cubed honeydew, medium ripe
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- Cayenne pepper
- 4 TBSP Plain Greek yogurt
- *Chopped pistachios
- Food processor
- Large bowl
- 4 Serving bowls
- *Extra honeydew melon formed into balls
- In a food processor, add cubed honeydew melon, mint leaves, lime juice, honey, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Pulse a few times to combine; process until smooth.
- Refrigerate, in large bowl, for a few hours.
- To serve, divide equally among 4 bowls and stir in 1 TBSP plain Greek yogurt into each.
- Garnish with small melon balls, mint and chopped pistachios, if desired.
Makes 5 cups.